Thursday, August 14, 2008

Post Vacation Blues...

Sometimes I hate vacations... only for the reason that you have to come back from them. Perhaps, it's the disillusion thinking that coming back, things are going to be different, when in fact, they are nothing more than the same. It's hard to explain. It must be that insanity thing... doing the same thing over and over again and thinking that I am going to get a different result. The vacation was a nice break and I got some fantastic pictures, but it was just a dent in the cycle and now its happening all over again. The problem is that I don't know what I need to do that will break the cycle. I know that I need to do something, but I don't know what it is. It's not like I can ask anyone either... I feel like no one understands.

I guess I could write a song about it. Almost sounds like a blues thang... then again, that repeats over and over. Figures.

No comments: