Monday, November 16, 2009

Recording Guitar Was Never This Much Fun

I can't remember a time when I've had more fun recording my acoustic guitar. For some reason it felt like a real treat to do. I wonder if it had anything to do with finding the right microphone to record the 6 string neck along with the right position, or the fact that I took the "barber" chair from the bathroom into the studio and sat on that while I played guitar. Or, maybe it is a combination of the two.

All I know is that time passed so quickly, and I'll admit that I can't wait to do it again. I have a few more acoustic songs to record and now I can't wait to get them down. There's something about the acoustic guitar that feels so expressive that I'm now for some reason able to capture.

Now that I can capture it the way I did, I want to capture more of it. I feel like there's a whole new world of recording guitar that I've just opened up.

-- Posted from my iPhone... because I can

No comments: