Saturday, September 26, 2009

Getting lost is an art...

I find that these days if I want to just forget about work and "get lost", I have to practice it. It seems to be a lost artform at times.

Fortunately, I had my photography stuff today to help me not to think about work. I'll admit that I was really hoping that no one would bother me from work and I'm glad that my cellphone didn't ring. I just want to thing a about taking pictures and having fun at the weddings. This way, when it comes time for work on Monday, I'll enjoy it better. Last thing I want is to dread going back to work, because I promised myself that the moment I started hating it, I would quit.

This is why it is so important to me to try to perfect this art of getting lost. Just losng myself in making music or taking pictures and letting myself stay lost. It feels good to get away. I have to let myself do it more often.


-- Posted from my iPhone... because I can

No comments: