Saturday, April 5, 2008

Deluded...

I must be deluded if I believed that ripping apart my entire studio and putting it all back together would have taken just one night. If anything, it took me all night to just rip it all apart. Things are starting to go back into place bit by bit, but this is definitely no one night job. Combined with the fact that I promised my son that we'd do some stuff today and that I promised my wife that I would take care of her business while she was gone, this is probably going to take me
all weekend to get done.

Oh well... so much for music this weekend. I can't even pump some music through my iTunes because everything runs through the rack and the rack is in no state to have any audio through it at the moment. Oh well... I should just shut up and get back to work.

No comments: