Thursday, April 3, 2008

Changes...

Sometimes, I think it's weird how differently I have been viewing everything this week. I mean, things changed practically within a heartbeat last Sunday. Now, it feels as if not only have my eyes been opened, but my soul has been awakened. It feels as if I am not in the same place anymore. Even though I have seen the same things over and over again, everything around me feels so new and different. Life feels different. I see new things in Joelle that are fascinating. Joshua seems different as well. Even music has taken on a different beauty that I can't explain. I can't explain anything at the moment. It's as if God has given me another chance and another point of view in life.

All I know is that things have changed... and so have I, and I like it!

No comments: