Saturday, July 18, 2009

I'm a Guitar Hero!

Yesterday at work, my oldest son, Hank, IM's me and asks me if I have time and the ability to watch a video. So, I whip out my iPhone and go to YouTube and got this:






(In case the player doesn't show up... click here)



I'M A GUITAR HERO! At least, I am to my son Hank. He took my song, Father's Coming Home, and made it into something that he can play on Guitar Hero. When I saw this, I was floored. I was so amazed that he would make something like this for me. It may not be much to anyone else, but to me it is the one of the best homemade presents I ever received. It was something that meant a whole lot to me, and I started getting emotional at work. It really made me feel like a guitar hero. And, even if I'm not one to the rest of the world, I've become one to the people that mean the most to me, and that's what counts.



Thank you Hank for making my weekend.

No comments: