Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Like a Jenga Tower of Calamities!

Today has been nothing but a curse from the moment I woke up and I knew it then. It was just one thing after another and it wouldn't let up. Starting right from the moment I woke up:
  • I went to grab my lunch from the fridge and WHAM!... a tub of Bocconcino falls to the floor, creating a crack in the tub and causing all of the liquid to leak out onto the floor.
  • I go to fill up my water bottle and the ice falls to the floor.
  • At work, I am refactoring my code and all of sudden, everything stops working. It took me almost 2 hours to fix all of the libraries.
  • I find out from from one of the other developers that our application was supposed to work a different way than the artwork that was supplied to us. As a result, I had to re-code the functionality of my qualifiers.
  • Going home, a stone hits my windshield out of nowhere, causing a huge stone chip in it, requiring repairs.
  • Joelle blames me for the stone chip... she seems to think that I deliberately went out and drove into it. How nice... the perfect wife!
It's like, what the hell is going on today??!!

The only real thing that kept me going was singing along to my favourite Jeremy Camp tunes while the enemy was using my ass as a dartboard! That's right... I said ass! I'm in a bad enough mood right now and if you're offended by it, then you were stupid enough to read this far.

No comments: