Tuesday, December 9, 2008

How does God put up with us?

Perhaps, chalk it up the fact that it is Tuesday and crap always happens to me on Tuesdays, but I will be the first to admit that I don't know how God puts up with us? I can't even put up with us. Sure, Joelle tells me that we have to do it with God's love. It's easier said than done. How do you love the miscreant who, without any conscious thought in his head, parks up beside you and sandwiches you in, while you are still in your car?? Then, he opens his door against your car frame to get out. I'm sorry, but in my head, that dude in the dark coloured Sebring is a total ass! Especially, since he had plenty of room on the other side!!! As much as I wanted to yell at him, I just decided to move my car. I don't need that crap. Some people are just total jerks and they know it.

And, again, I don't know how God deals with it. He's obviously an awesome God if He can deal with that kind of stuff by Himself, because I certainly can't.

No comments: